A Service Technician
performs vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer
and factory standards. This builds a strong factory dealer relationship and
repeat customer loyalty.
Who do I work with? This position interacts
daily with Customers, Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts Associates,
Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers.
Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order
with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory
standards to build Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to
effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to
ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Daily review of factory technical bulletins and participating in
factory-offered training classes.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
What are the requirements for this job?
High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive technical training
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe